Help to Buy Scotland
Don’t delay with Help to Buy – reserve your Tulloch Home today!
Help is at hand if you are looking to buy a Tulloch Home, but don’t have a large deposit.
If you are eligible for the Help to Buy (Scotland) Affordable New Build Scheme, you could receive assistance of up to 15% of the purchase price of a new Tulloch home.
Help to Buy funding - for completions before March 31, 2021, is available on all Tulloch homes up to £200,000.
- A minimum 5% deposit of the purchase price is required.
- Receive interest free assistance from the Scottish Government of up to a maximum of 15% of the purchase price.
- The Scottish Government will hold its equity stake by way of a shared equity agreement.
- Available to all homebuyers, not just first time buyers
The scheme will not be available for part-exchange, buy-to-let or self-build properties.
There are limited funds available, so don’t delay, contact us today to find out more.
How do I apply?
Contact or visit your chosen development. Click here to see our development opening hours and contact details.
Head Office: 01463 229300
Tulloch Homes developments with eligible Help to Buy homes currently include:
To find out if you are eligible and what percentage equity loan is available to you, please see the Scottish Government’s affordability calculator.
Help to Buy Calculator
Your deposit (5%)
How much deposit do you have?
Help To Buy loan (15%)
The Government could lend you up to 15% of the home value.
Mortgage required (80%)
Mortgage required from commercial lender.
- Your deposit: £
- Help to Buy loan: £
- Mortgage Required: £
- 1How much deposit do I need?
Help to Buy scheme requires just a 5% deposit.
- 2Where is Help to Buy available?
Tulloch Homes is offering the scheme on homes up to £200,000.
- 3Is Help to Buy available on pre-owned homes?
No. The scheme is only available on new-build homes like ours.
- 4How does the equity loan work?
The Government will provide you with an equity loan up to 15% value of the property. The loan is interest free for the term of the loan.
- 5When does the equity loan have to be paid back?
The loan can be repaid at any time within the terms of the mortgage, OR when you sell the property.
- 6Can I use Help to Buy if I already own a home?
Yes. The Help to Buy scheme is available to both first-time buyers and existing homeowners, although existing home owners will need to sell their current property before completing on their purchase as the scheme is only available for home owners with 1 property.
- 7Can I use Help to Buy to purchase a buy-to-let property?
No. The scheme is only available to purchasers using the property as their main home.
- 8What types of mortgage are available with Help to Buy?
Repayment mortgages are the only option with this scheme.
- 9Where can I get Help to Buy mortgage advice from?
We can put you in touch with a mortgage broker for a FREE consultation, who can help you every step of the way.
- 10Who processes the application?
Albyn Enterprises Ltd, who are administering the scheme in the Highlands. For our Aberdeen developments, Grampian Housing Association will process the applications.
- 11What do I need to get started with Help to Buy?
If you are able to raise a 5% deposit you are well on the way to buying a new home. Speak to one of our sales team to get you started.