The customer journey
From your first visit to getting the keys, here's what you can expect when you buy with Tulloch Homes. You’ll find an outline of our buying process below:
- We meet you for the first time – whether that’s via phone, email or in person.
- We’ll help you find the right home for you – from first time buyers to those looking for more space or for those looking to downsize, we’ll work with you to find the perfect home for you.
- You’ve found your new home and you’re keen to buy. A member of the sales team will take you through the necessary paperwork and talk you through the next steps.
- Reserving your new home - To secure your future home, you’ll need to pay a reservation fee of £750. The reservation form outlines what you are agreeing to at this stage, including our cancellation policy.
- The ‘Choices’ stage begins – you’ll be able to select your kitchen doors, handles and worktops along with your bathroom worktop, vanity unit door fronts and tiles to create a space that works for you and your family. The level of choice depends on the build stage of your home which the sales team will be able to provide.
- Missives are concluded, hurrah!
- Missives to handover period – our sales team will keep in touch with you during this time, keeping you informed about the progress of your home and your entry date.
- We will meet with you before the handover day to have a walk round of your new home and explain how things like your heating system work.
- The big day - Handover day arrives, funds are received, keys are released and you’re ready to move in.