General Issues & Formal Complaints Process
We aim to provide a high standard of service ensuring we take care of our clients with the same attention to detail which goes in to building our homes. However, we understand that sometimes things may go wrong, and we take all issues and complaints very seriously.
If you should have an issue with your new home or the service that you have received, we ask that you to let us know so that we may have the opportunity to resolve the issue for you.
Prior to Moving Home
For general issues, your first point of contact should be the Sales Consultant who organised your reservation. Our Sales Consultants have the support of the organisation to facilitate the resolution of client queries and issues. They are well trained on the company policy and procedures.
If your enquiry has not been resolved or you are not satisfied with the outcome, please contact our sales team at our office on firstname.lastname@example.org
- General issues raised will be acknowledged within 5 calendar days and an owner assigned to deal with the issue.
- We aim to reach a conclusion on general issues within 30 calendar days.
After You Have Moved Home (First 12 months)
For the first year of moving into your new home, our dedicated on site sales and construction team will assist with any issues you experience with your new home. In the first instance, please contact the Sales Consultant who completed your reservation.
You will be provided with details of your 2 year warranty and what is covered in this. Please refer to the documents you received on move-in day which contains useful information on what is covered by your warranty.
After You Have Moved Home (1-2 years)
Following your first year in your home, we would ask you to contact our Customer Care Team who will be on hand to assist you on email@example.com
We would hope that your query has been resolved, however if not, your correspondence will be escalated and passed to our Senior Construction Management team to investigate further and respond.
In the unlikely event that your general issue remains unresolved, prior to or after you have moved home, or you are unsatisfied with our response, you can raise a formal complaint via our website.
All formal complaints will be escalated to our Managing Director who has responsibility to resolve your formal complaint and will be dealt with in line with New Homes Quality Code requirements:
- Formal complaints raised will be acknowledged within 5 calendar days.
- Within 10 calendar days a path to resolution will be provided setting out how we intend to investigate the formal complaint.
- The formal complaint will then be investigated, and a response will be provided within 30 days.
- If the formal complaint is not resolved within 56 days, and you remain dissatisfied with our resolution following our formal complaints procedure, you can escalate your complaint with the New Homes Ombudsman Service.
Please see our website here to access the formal complaint form. www.thespringfieldgroup.co.uk/contact-us/formal-complaints.